Sunday, December 6, 2009

Continued... Of Bees and Mist

I feel that this book deserves two posts now that I have finished. First off, I'm not exactly sure why I loved it so much and even when a friend asked me what it was about yesterday I just started at them dumbly. I'm no longer at a loss for words though.. this story is about magic, mother-in-laws, love, deceit, etc. Everything a good novel should be made off. I could possibly even describe it as Harry Potter for adults, but that might be taking it a step too far. Yes, it probably would be. Just read it... and tell me what YOU think.

5 Stars from Isabelle.

7 comments:

Peddie said...

MEMEMEMEMEE!!!!

Ok, I will read the post now ;)

Peddie said...

Hmm... guess I should have clicked on the first post. Auntie G should not be reading and driving though! Almost as dangerous as knitting and driving ;)

iselby said...

You are right, Peddie. Reading and driving should not be encouraged but she won fair and square! I'll see if I can find another copy for you ;)

iselby said...

Actually.. I will bring you my personal copy!

Peddie said...

signed by S&S art director?

iselby said...

ummmmmm. do you want it signed by the designer?

Peddie said...

I MEANT YOU.