Friday, July 15, 2011

HP7, ii

Robyn asked me why I didn't tell her that she had a bump in her hair. I had no response. Whoops!
Court Street Regal Cinema, Downtown Brooklyn

Robyn and I also made our way to the last Harry Potter last night.. or this morning... and now I am very sleepy. But it was worth it!

Also, as I was walking out the door (at 9:15) David asked if I had gotten him a ticket.
This is after I asked him if he wanted to go with me a week ago and he laughed and said noooooo. I took him for his word! Anyway, he didn't come but Robyn and I did have a delightful time. We LOVED it and had perfect seats unlike last time.

Too tired to type anymore... good night...

3 comments:

Gwen Williamson Mathews said...

LOVE IT! I loved that we were all at a theater at the same time somewhere (except Peddie but I know she was wit us all in spirit).

I put my photos on At Home in the Bluegrass

iselby said...

I love that we all watched it "together" too!

Peddie said...

Yay ticket picture taking!

In this day and age... (where am I going with this...? Oh, I have something!)... I am glad we exist! CAuse we know more about being with each other in spirit and blogs!

Oh Hp... I will never stop listening/reading/watching (to) you...