Thursday, March 21, 2013

Caroline Kennedy

We've been awfully quiet on the blog front lately, now haven't we?   Is anybody reading besides Gwennie?

I just read a book that's not out yet so I'm not going to talk about it yet, but I did L-O-V-E it and get weepy just thinking about it.  Anyway, my doppleganger*, Caroline Kennedy, just did a Q&A with the New York Times for the Sunday Book Review and I really liked her answers.  If you would like to read along, here's the article. Enjoy!

...

*I don't claim her as my doppleganger, but she's the only person I have been compared to multiple times - at the gym, at the office, walking down the street.  It's weird.  

2 comments:

Gwennie said...

That is so funny about Carolina Kennedy. I was at a party last summer and someone I had never met (possibly intoxicated) came up to me and went on and on about how much I looked like Carolina Kennedy.

Peddie said...

hah! I only get people coming up to me and telling me that they met my dopplegangers. Sometimes they take pictures of them and show to me...