Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Twilight Saga (Again)

Alright, everyone...I have a confession to make. I will probably be a boring blogger for the next little bit due to the fact that I am totally and irrationally addicted to the Twilight series. Gwen, I couldn't wait for you to bring me the 2nd one so I went out and bought all 3 of the final books for myself. I read them all so fast that I am now going back and re-reading them all at a slower pace to pick up on anything I may have missed by reading them so fast the first time. I haven't slept in a week, even missing church on Sunday b/c I stayed up too late on Saturday night reading one of them. Thank goodness there was no boys' choir or I would have been in big trouble! I am soooooo pathetic! LOL. I should have known this would happen, as romantic vampire stories are my weakness. Hopefully I will recover soon...

2 comments:

Gwennie said...

Funny! I brought New Moon to church on Sunday for you but got caught up in Angel Tree and the Enneagram Class we're teaching so I couldn't even look for you.

I took the girls to see the movie. Mary Rollins described it as cheesier than the book and Will (10 years old) had some moments of boredom. Frankly, I did too. Cedric Diggory, I mean Robert Pattinson, makes a wonderful vampire though and we'll probably end up buying it for our DVD collection down the road.

Susan D said...

Yeah, I saw the movie Friday night and while I think it was ok, it did not live up to the book (do they ever?). The best thing it did was put a face to Edward's name (and not a bad face, at that). So funny that you called him Cedric...I now have to go back and watch Goblet of Fire to see if I see any Edward in him...I, too, will be buying it for my DVD collection. That's what us vampire addicts do, you know. I also went out and bought the soundtrack...told you I was pathetic. LOL.