Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Girl Who Played with Fire


Reading this now.

Halfway through.

Really like it.

One word of advice for those of you who have not read it - DO NOT read the flap on the hardcover! I just so happened to look at it while reading yesterday and the part that I had just read (yes, I am HALFWAY through the book) was on the flap. Quelle bizarre! Anyway, that kind of made me feel like I wasn't as far along in the book as I thought I was. On the bright side that just means more to read!

Peddie have you started #2? I know Gwennie is done with it. Also, I'm planning on seeing the movie for Girl with the Dragon Tattoo this weekend! Yippee!

10 comments:

iselby said...

Is anyone else impressed by the food selection at the 7-11's in these books?!
Pasta, pizza, etc.

Peddie said...

7-11s? Are we reading the same thing? I am not any further a long, but am debating that I should buy the (rediculously expensive) audiobooks. On the otherhand, if somebody wants to bring them to me... I REALLY want to read more, and not in german since I already started in English (though Harry Potter was fine (aside from not as funny english jokes and wordplays) auf Deutsch...)

iselby said...

You can comment again, yay!!!! I'm on books #2, are you?

Gwennie said...

I think I need to reread them now. I read/listened to Dragon Tattoo last winter. Wow...that's been like a year and a half. I actually read the second book and I'm wondering if it's worth getting as an audiobook so that I'll have the complete set. The third book is pre-ordered on audible already.

iselby said...

I love Audible! Bug has hacked into Gwennie's account!

mere said...

I am half way through reading this and love it so far!! I even made a post on tiger clan palringo (hee hee). It reminds me a little of John Le Carre.

iselby said...

Oh, we publish John Le Carre! I didn't know you liked him.. I'll have to mail more books now.. hehehehe

Peddie said...

Man, you guys always sound so all knowing and impressive with your names...

iselby said...

Peddie, I think you would like the cover art.

Peddie said...

Yay! Art! ;p ;)