Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What is everyone reading?

It's been awfully quiet on the blog lately...what's everyone reading at the moment? I'm reading a book about James Beard (you know, the famous chef)...he was a real weirdo, but has a couple of recipes I'm going to try. Nothing with the pigs' feet he seems to be so fond of...and I have "Wuthering Heights" from the library, but haven't started it yet. I would like to defend my lack of not having already read "Wuthering Heights" by saying that I did read "Of Mice and Men" just for pleasure when I went to England last spring. BTW, I'm still only 1/2 way through "The Shack"...I had to put it down for awhile. I was tired of being hit over the head. Happy reading!
Susan

1 comment:

isabug said...

I'm reading "The Road" by Cormac McCarthy at the moment.

I must admit that I've been avoiding the blog since I feel badly for not having read anything lately- but now I have a goal! I am going to finish this book by early next week so that I can write a post about it! Let's see what happens...