Monday, November 17, 2008

Yay, I made it!

Hi guys...I finally enabled enough cookies or whatever to make it on the site. About the Twilight series...I have a hold request on all of the books in the series, so still waiting to find out what all the hype is about. I am very excited b/c for some time now I've had a crush on vampires...I can't explain it b/c I really am the world's biggest coward. However, something about them fascinates me, so I am looking forward to a new series to read. I also loved the Harry Potter series, so maybe juvenile fiction is my thing...glad to be on the blog!

6 comments:

Gwen Williamson Mathews said...

Yeah Susan. I'm so glad you made it. I imagine that soon this blog will be the most popular spot on the internet.

We could probably loan you our Twilight books, I'm now on Book 4 -- Breaking Dawn. I have to say that I've never been a vampire fan but these vampires are growing on me.

Anyway, I'm glad you're here!

Susan D said...

Thanks, Gwen. If you could loan me at least the first one, that would be great b/c I no longer see a movie or play first without reading the book. I will take excellent care of it...and I do hope it becomes the most popular blog ever! :)

P.S. I've been a vampire addict since Anne Rice's series...although I have to say she got kinda longwinded in the end.

Gwen Williamson Mathews said...

I'll try to remember to bring it to church on Sunday!

Susan D said...

Gwen, I finished Twilight in 2 days...of course, I was constantly being interrupted which irritated me to no end. The book was very hard to put down...definately an updated version of a romance bound to end in tragedy. I am now addicted. If you have the second one bring it to church on Sunday, please. I can't wait to read it!

Gwennie said...

I will definitely bring the next one, New Moon, to church Sunday. My dad has the third one so I have to get it back from him before I can pass that one on...

Who knew blogging was so much fun!

isabug said...

i knew... i'm pretty sure claire knew too... haha!